February 16, 2010

The Domme Diaries - Processing Thoughts

Good Morning, Good Afternoon Good Evening wherever you may be as you are cordially invited inside the Audacity of Aura. In this latest blog-isode of the ‘Domme Diaries’, we will venture into the lane of thought as I began this part of my personal/professional journey.

Sometimes the word, "Mistress" eludes me as thus the thoughts that are centered on it. Some dames think that it makes them a card carrying member of the 'Uber Bitch Society' and they can be rude, obnoxious and just plain ole cuntie. Some subs/slaves think if you're not mean enough or you don't do complete SM-Kinky play (punishments & the like), you're not a ‘real’ Dominatrix. In general, this includes a lot of the other one dimensional psycho-babble that comes with not stretching outside the proverbial box of what one may think Domination is verses what one may think/feel rather how they’ve defined it for themselves.


D/s - BDSM is like an onion… sooooooo many layers especially with the players.

I’ve also been tinkering in my personal head space regarding the 'Professional' aspect. I'm trying to figure out since when did the sentiment "Do what you love" come with restrictions or resentment of indulging/doing/being a Professional Dom/Domme (or Sub as there's some 'Pro' Subs). Are there those who are solely 'Pro' for the sake of capitalism? Yes, but just like them, there are 'regular' folks who are working at jobs they do not like/love or don't identify with just for the wondrous sake of capitalism.

I personally admire/love most realms of D/s - BDSM. As I still maintain a balanced focus betwixt 'Pro-isms' and semi private Lifestyle. Both require a level of trusting sincere attentiveness and of course a healthy passion for it. I along with quite a few others who I've had the pleasure of meeting/playing/working with) shouldn't be penalized/ostracized/chastised for doing what I genuinely like/love as I am still growing within personally and professionally.

So if I'm taking an intermediate rope bondage class; for me personally it's not solely for sharpening my skills for capital. I have a genuine interest as I enjoy rope play. Will I incorporate it in the 'Pro' realm also? Surely just as the budding writer incorporates all their lessons to make sure they're a better at doing what they like, love and enjoy.

Simple inquiry, Am I a ‘lifestyle-er’? Yes one who's always learning and growing within my chosen lifestyle amongst many other styles of life that I love. Am I also a Professional Domme within the lifestyle? Yes, one who's always learning and growing within my chosen profession that I like & enjoy.

Since the first tall tale of kink-dom, I received some questions regarding how one may get into it or what’s it like to be a Dominatrix. I’ve also received some major kudos regarding how tactful I presented my first submission from my vantage point. There are so many stories and viewpoints to tackle within these scrolling moments via blogging. Overall, I do hope to educate and of course stimulate your senses ;o)

Stay tuned...spankings, whips and nipple clips on the next Domme Diaries ;0)
If you guys n dolls have any questions, comments, &/or requests please feel free to email me at audacityof@gmail.com . If you say it/ask it; I will respond honestly and sincerely.

You can also follow my general ‘Clark Kent’ shenanigans via Twitter http://twitter.com/Audacity_Of

And feel free to find me via FaceBook under Aura Dynamo(If you can't find me, leave your FB at audacityof@gmail.com so I can find you)

Coming soon Audacity Of… via youtube, live video chat webinars & blogtalkradio.com

Delightful Disclaimer – ‘Domme Diaries' may or may not always be direct adventures of Aura Dynamo, however one can never be too sure with her crazy ass. Names, dates and anything else that might prove otherwise have been omitted to protect some of the idiots I mean innocent.

"Go do something Audacious with yourself and enjoy the memories!" - Aura Dynamo

Audacity Of… © 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment