May 16, 2010

Organic Percussion Play/aka Spankings ;o)

I remember when I use to get spankings from the original Domme aka my Mother. Oh how I hooted and hollered. Danced & wiggled around uncontrollably while she took that leather belt to my ass for some random infraction that I’m almost certain I was deserving of (lol). Many suns and moons later I’m in a most compromising position (having sex) and I discover that I enjoy a sexy ass slap (a few sexy firm ones more-so). I definitely can relate to the submissive side of pleasure pain transference and spankings. On occasion if I feel myself spinning into a stratos of 'big-headed-ness' or my anxiety is off the chart; a great spanking or flogging brings me 'back to earth'. As I’ve stated early on within this series, I am a Dommissive (a bit on the ‘sub’ side in my personal life these days as I do not have a qualm with myself to admit that.) Some Dominas and/or submissives find that contradictory to the D/s scene. “How can you be both?” is a question that I’ve been approached with occasionally when I express my brand of Domination. My assertive reply, “Dominance for me is about owning up to my own triumphs and follies. Checking and rechecking my emotions and thoughts. Bringing forth whatever it is I decide to do in my own style of life. To be a woman who Dominates her own existence. I just happen to like/enjoy kinky/fetishisms along the way under the umbrella of sensible sensual sexuality in a not so secular way. This separates me from most Dommes who simply perform.



Are there dickheads who attempt to either waste my time or forget they’re dealing with another human with the basic level of decorum? I’m sure my previous entries can answer that for you (lol). However, I mostly come across various sensible men (and very seldom women) who have pent up stresses or inner emotions that they feel they cannot tell anyone else. I’m present and accounted for the gent who may want to explore things with his spouse but hasn’t figured out his own personal qualms about ‘I’m unsure I want my wife to do this to me.” Or they don’t even know if they can bring up such discussions of their kink. If only for a moment, can they let go and be ‘free’ so to speak in the realm of their sensuality and kink-dom. I recall this one gentleman who said he didn’t feel alive in his everyday life and my spankings provided him with an outlet to be free through the wondrous stinging of a flogger across his ass. I guess you can say I beat the life into him ;o)

With that being said, as I'll always say, if you've ever indulged in a good sexy spanking in your bedroom from your trusting companion; you've entered Kink-ville.


Speaking of Adventures in Kink-ville, Please save the date Saturday 6/19/10 at the Bowery Poetry Club in NYC. I will be having a bit of spanking fun at Urban Erotika.

















Lots of great performers sharing themselves and their brand of Sensual/Sex Positive Art to titillate and tantalize the sensual senses ;o)


More updates on that in the upcoming weeks leading to the Fantastic Sexy Spectacular event.

please feel free to follow me via Twitter http://twitter.com/Audacity_Of. Also, you can find me via Face Book under Aura Dynamo if we’re not connected already. Don't forget to send a message when you make that 'friend request'. At least I'll know where ya found me. If you can't find me, leave your FB name/profile at audacityof@gmail.com so I can find you.

Delightful Disclaimer – ‘Domme Diaries' may or may not always be direct adventures of Aura Dynamo, however one can never be too sure (lol) Names, dates and anything else that might prove otherwise have been omitted to protect some of the innocent and a few idiots.

"Go do something Audacious with yourself and enjoy the memories!" - Aura Dynamo


Audacity Of… © 2010

1 comment:

  1. Guess you beat the life into him-LOVE that doll! Checking in-be well. I'll be hitting u up on FB since I live on there. Smooches!!

    ReplyDelete