June 24, 2010

Post Urban Erotika Fun

Don't fret Darlings. I'm gearing my head space for more Domme Diary shenanigans and thoughtful musings regarding the life and times in kinky-ville.

However, I must say that I had a spankaliciously wonderful time gracing the sexy sensual stage with an award winning performance poet, educator, author, and public speaker; the 'Headmaster' Mo Beasley and the rest of the very outrageously talented Urban Erotika family. Although, I'm more accustomed to exhibiting my brand of 'light hearted' play at more Fetish inclined events; I'm definitely into spreading the gospel on different genres of sex positive thinking, doing, and being. It was indeed a lovely environment to branch off into as I am a Living Artist as well as a Dominatrix.

I also must give a loving thank you to Madame 'ER' who came through in a pinch or in this case a spank ;o) Thank you dearest for lending me your beautiful bottom for a glorious event.



As I swim in the fishbowl of the world, I'll continue onward with my tales of triumphs, follies, and tantalizing tidbits shortly.

In the meantime my darling loud and proud or seductively silent sensual ones, be good to yourselves and each other.

Please feel free to follow me via Twitter http://twitter.com/Audacity_Of. Also, you can find me via Face Book under Aura Dynamo if we’re not connected already. Don't forget to send a message when you make that 'friend request'. At least I'll know where ya found me. If you can't find me, leave your FB name/profile at audacityof@gmail.com so I can find you.

Delightful Disclaimer – ‘Domme Diaries' may or may not always be direct adventures of Aura Dynamo. Names, dates and anything else that might prove otherwise have been omitted to protect some of the innocent and a few idiots.


"Go do something Audacious with yourself, and enjoy the memories" - Aura Dynamo


I guess I inspired him - The 'Domme' got spanked by the 'Headmaster' LOL

Audacity Of… © 2010

**moments captured by Neil Tandy of Image Photographers**

No comments:

Post a Comment