October 25, 2010











My Sensational Sensual Sensible journey thus far has me spreading my flogger and the kinky gospel to you and I thank you for being a receptive audience (give your beautiful asses a round of smacks).

Sincerely, I'm thanking every/anyone who has been indulging their kinky curiosity via me being your 'tour guide' on the adventures beyond the 'typical' moments. I had a most terrific time via the Safe Sane Sensorium of Sexuality earlier this month with wonderful hostesses Sheila Nichole Bradley & the miraculous Dr. S. Denise Chisolm who really made this a great experience.

As I continually bask and build in the afterglow of beautiful warm faces within a most delightful intimate atmosphere, I was elated to feel the joy of bestowing kinky knowledge with a hands on flair. I personally FEEL that discussions within the scope of sensuality (breaking down myths of Domination and bringing sensuality to the forefront) are equally as important as actually getting you the reader or in the case the great participants of an actual Sensible Sensual Work/Play-shop involved. I do hope the kinky candles, rope and all the other goodies purchased compliments of Sheila N. have been put to good use repeatedly ;o)

Of course all working play and no leisure play in the life makes these stories a bit on the bland side and so I can share with you a bit of adventure which is right on time with the upcoming elections (go get informed and participate in the upcoming local elections my little lovelies as these are equally (if not more) important as the BIG show (presidential election).

...and now a story from Kink-ville as it has been a while since I gave y'all something to clutch your pearls about ;o)


More often than not, there are adventures in kink/fetish; D/s, that are indeed a bit on the 'wild side' to some but so much fun to others and the 'golden' opportunity of 'marking ones territory' comes up (or goes down lol). Recently, I had a play-date off the clock with a few fine fun Dominas I associate with. Occasionally a friend of mine would have a informal gathering where she'd lend her personal kink slave for our entertainment of the Domme kind. This moment will be known as the 'Republican 'P' Party'. Now the only reason why is because this darling puppy just happened to be a republican...so it has not slight on whomever identifies with that 'set'.

Anyway, this particular owned puppy was a very good boy by being our loyal servant as we munched on assorted goodies and tasty libations with foot massages and other random acts of domestic servitude. While we all caught up with our worldly comings and goings, it was explained to us that he had a personal penchant with 'water sports' and for him being such a diligent submissive who succumbed to our whims (hard spankings, tease and denial, and a healthy heap of humiliation to boot) we were to reward him with our organic 'golden nectar'. This 'splash fest' was controlled for the most part as he assumed laying position looking upward of garter thigh highs and heels in full anticipation. We stood around and began one by one blessing the body with our gracious gold. His ambition almost made him drown at one point LOL (I know...I shouldn't be laughing but damnit it was funny)
Not to knock some of my 'sisters of Domme-ly debauchery' but I personally feel that if you engage in play of this magnitude, you should at least properly prepare by drinking a lot of water and/or one of my favorites; pineapple juice.


I'm just saying...Don't sleep on the power of the pineapple (or celery or even a honey baked ham sandwich if you eat the "other white meat") It makes the 'tasters choice' experience a bit easier on all parties involved. Nonetheless, a fun evening filled with comedy and warm 'womanly rains' was a great thing.


Priceless memories LOL. Speaking of edu-taining Kinstress memories, a wondrous query came across my keyboard recently by the ever engaging Arielle Loren via 'Ask Arielle' section of http://zora-alice.com.



You can read my fist full of words via the short article here http://zora-alice.com/2010/10/ask-arielle-how-do-you-prepare-for-more-intense-sexual-play-like-fisting/


In between surfing in my own dualities and kinky consultations, I'm intently tinkering with the next GRAND EVENT ON SATURDAY 11/20/2010 better known as Urban Erotika in conjunction with For Her Eyes and Ears Only at Jordan's Lounge in Jersey City, NJ.


Advance tix sales via www.forhereyesandearsonly.weebly.com

Hey you curiously kinky one, I'm actually Twitter friendly. Feel free to find me there http://twitter.com/Audacity_Of where random Audaciousness continues. Also, you can find me via Face Book under Aura Dynamo if we’re not connected already. Don't forget to send a message when you make that 'friend request'. At least I'll know where ya found me. If you can't find me, leave your FB name/profile at audacityof@gmail.com so I can find you.

Delightful Disclaimer – ‘The Domme Diaries' may or may not always be direct adventures of Aura Dynamo. Names, dates and anything else that might prove otherwise have been omitted to protect some of the innocent and a few idiots.



"Go do something Audacious with yourself and enjoy the memories!" - Aura Dynamo

lets have a toast to the Audacious Ones...

Audacity Of… © 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment