November 21, 2010

Forward Movement - Learning Curves



Top,middle, or the bottom of the day to you wonderful voyagers of the kinky tundra and beyond. As usual customary thanks for all those who've come into my sphere of being, doing, learning and growing. Also thank you to the new point and clickers from here to London and Sweden. Yes y'all, I received a warm shout out from those two places on the map.

It is officially year 3 of this independently outwardly Human sense-ploration of the kinky kind for me and must say it has been an uphill movement like the little yodeling cliff hanger dude from the price is right . Minus the falling off the mountain though lol. As my personal ambition is in full throttle and goals shift with new points of view; I must say I'm humbly grateful to be able to share these moments with you. To express these dynamics of D/s, kink, and BDSM as a Human experience is a gift.

Speaking of gifts, the gift of learning is always present. I've recently sought out some Domme-ly guidance from peers who are crafts Women and men within the scope of BDSM and I gotta tell ya, although I know quite a bit, I'm ALWAYS learning something new whether it's a skill (e.g. Proper Needle Play 102-103 as Artistic Expression)










Or becoming more acclimated within the different sensibilities of the Lifestyle scene. Although I'm not one to frequent any one place or space at any given time, I realize that establishing and maintaining a sincere presence within the community and the Art that I represent is imperative.


There are also the submissive/slave dynamic that I'm constantly learning about on both sides of the spectrum. Being a Dommissive (Dominant in many areas of my life and profession; submissive with my chosen 'Dom'/intimate life).











It's important to me since I personally identify myself and all that I do within the lifestyle (not just the busy business bottoms/kinksters)to convey that we are living breathing THINKING & feeling Spirits. Although my Diaries consist of tails of triumph and few fellow follies, There is much respect given and received from both Dom/Domme and submissives.


The Great Lifestyle Doms/Dommes who some happen to be on the Professional scenes aren't the ones who have the most clients or the ones who have a massive stable of subs/slaves. They aren't the ones who have all the equipment and Fetish Fashions and show up at all the play parties. The Great lifestyle Doms/Dommes where some of them are on the Professional sides are the ones who can RELATE in and outside of the realms of kink D/s BDSM within a HUMAN scope of thinking being and doing. When I started this blog it was with the notion of inviting a few into the fold of my travels and thoughts in a subject that has so many layers and has so many outward and/or obscure viewpoints. The Great Lifestyle and/or Professional Dom/Dommes have a keen sense of of themselves through the catalyst of kink. They overstand the importance of growth through learning and being responsible within themselves and their counterparts. Essentially, I am my kinky brothers/Sister's keeper.

Hey you curiously kinky one, I'm actually Twitter friendly. Feel free to find me there http://twitter.com/Audacity_Of where random Audaciousness continues. Also, you can find me via Face Book under Aura Dynamo if we’re not connected already. Don't forget to send a message when you make that 'friend request'. At least I'll know where ya found me. If you can't find me, leave your FB name/profile at audacityof@gmail.com so I can find you.

Delightful Disclaimer – ‘The Domme Diaries' may or may not always be direct adventures of Aura Dynamo. Names, dates and anything else that might prove otherwise have been omitted to protect some of the innocent and a few idiots.



"Go do something Audacious with yourself and enjoy the memories!" - Aura Dynamo



Audacity Of… © 2010

**1st photo captured by Holly Daggers for Wet Circuit LIC**
**2nd photo captured by Aeric Meredith-Goudon**
**3rd photo captured by Phantom Photos for Audacity Of...**
**4th photo captured by EJS Photo Works**

1 comment: