August 26, 2010

Nothing As Good As the First Time...

Is an old saying, a lyric in countless songs and anywhere else you can recall hearing this sentiment.


This doesn't always reign true. In particular, the Head Master, Artist, Maverick and Sensual ring leader of us Soulful Children of Eros; Mo Beasley's Urban Erotika teamed up with the fabulous 'Head Doctor' Dr. S.Denise Chisholm of For Her Eyes & Ears Only for another GREAT Verbally Sensual and Kinky moment in time.

The 'Head Master' brought us out to Jordan's Lounge in Jersey City to celebrate Eros as we only know how to indulge in her through the portals of Sensual Artistic Sex-pression.

If you recall one of my DD entries where I was gearing up to perform at my first UE event, I was having such a time finding an open minded participant for my segment of the show. Oh how the Universe opens up sometimes...Maybe not when you need it but right on time nonetheless. It's all in the asking I suppose, but I digress. I discovered a wonderful friend who didn't mind participating and lending his darling canvas for a moment of spanking, candle play and as an added feature; light/polite knife play (expertise and trust required) ;o)






I enjoy expressing my brand of Sensual Art and bringing new kinksters into the fold of some areas of play I indulge in. If all else I mainly enjoy reaching out to those and letting them see that kink D/s play is something most adults can enjoy safely as there are many intimate layers within that style of life and beyond for that matter pertaining to Human Sexuality (and Sensuality).


There is a wonderful purposeful intent I had in mind when I decided to share this part of my duality. Besides exploring the Artistic side of myself via writing/kink exhibition and other realms; I'd truly like to further sensually and sensibly enrich those who are truly interested in the many shades of BDSM/Kink by conducting workshops (hands on exercises etc...please stay turned for those Domme-liciously Kinky moments in time)


Hey there, I'm actually Twitter friendly. Feel free to find me there http://twitter.com/Audacity_Of where the Audaciousness continues. Also, you can find me via Face Book under Aura Dynamo if we’re not connected already. Don't forget to send a message when you make that 'friend request'. At least I'll know where ya found me. If you can't find me, leave your FB name/profile at audacityof@gmail.com so I can find you.

Delightful Disclaimer – ‘The Domme Diaries' may or may not always be direct adventures of Aura Dynamo. Names, dates and anything else that might prove otherwise have been omitted to protect some of the innocent and a few idiots.



"Go do something Audacious with yourself and enjoy the memories!" - Aura Dynamo

Audacity Of… © 2010


**moments captured by Abigail Ekue**

No comments:

Post a Comment